Saturday Math & Science is an enrichment program that meets every other Saturday morning at a local college or university throughout the school year. The program is an opportunity for girls to get hands-on experience with STEM. Each Saturday a different STEM project or topic is introduced, and girls have the opportunity to develop their own STEM-focused portfolio along with vital skills to serve them into the future.
Examples of Activities:
- Career Research in STEM
- Guest Speakers from STEM fields
- Digital Animation and Video Game Design
- Leadership Development
- Cyber Citizenship
- Website Development
- Gain 21st Century skills in communication, teamwork, advocating for oneself, and analytical thinking
- Expose girls to wide variety of STEM careers
- Apply problem-solving skills to STEM projects
- Increase self-confidence in tackling STEM projects
How to sign up:
These programs are offered throughout the year. Sign up for our Mailing List for periodic notifications, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for the latest schedule.